September 04, 2011

The Inaugral Post!

A sunny day, the final long weekend of summer and I finally get a blog up.  It's been on my list of things to do all summer and finally - I am figuring it out!  Deadlines are funny things. I set up a deadline for myself to do this weeks and weeks ago and I just wasn't making it a priority.  If this was for a client, I would have done it immediately but it was just for me - so easier to put off!

It wasn't until the leaves started turning colour and the mornings had a chill in the air that I felt that summer was coming to an end.  And with that, the pressure to get everything off my summer To Do list was ramped up.  Must be the pressure-prompted ISTJ in me!  My list of things to do is much smaller now as I wait for the leaves to fall and as the activities of a busy month ahead kick in.  Feels great!

What about you? How do you deal with deadlines? Do you get things done when it is only you that you are accountable to?


No comments:

Post a Comment