February 27, 2012

Thought for the Week

I am so honoured to have been nominated for the BC Career Development Association Program or Organization of the Year Award!  How exciting!  I have really enjoyed adding value to the career development sector through my company Engaged HR and the Career Development Connections initiative is just one way that I do that.

A big thank you to my nominators and to all the people who have reached out to email me with words of support!  Thank you thank you thank you!

I look forward to seeing everyone at the CDC conference next week and presenting on March 6th.  Here are the details of the presentation:

 
Creating Significance: Leading Teams in the new Employment Program

Implementation of the new employment program is changing the landscape of what career development services look like in each and every organization in BC. As Executive Directors, Program Managers and Team Leaders, you are responsible for leading the way, building engagement in your team throughout the process. That can be hard to do when you are being directed to follow very specific guidelines from the Ministry and when you know that to reach your revenue targets, you have to change the way you serve clients. This session is an opportunity to discuss how to create significance for your teams as they learn the new definitions of what service delivery is going to look like and as they grapple with the way they can interact with their clients. 
 
If you aren't going to make it to the conference, email or call and connect with me anytime. I am always available for a conversation and to share information!

The weeks have been going by faster than ever and I am busy working with agencies on their processes.  I am always looking for more clients, so please keep me in mind if you have any HR needs!

Thanks to all of you for subscribing and enjoy your week!

No comments:

Post a Comment