August 23, 2012

The Simplicity of Engagement



 On Wednesday, September 5th, 2012 I have the honour of speaking at the yoUnlimited Women's Downtown Learn and Network Lunch at the Union Club in Victoria, BC.  I am super excited and also nervous as the people who have spoken at previous lunches are amazing!  So the pressure is on!


I am speaking on a topic I love so the words will flow and the ideas will be present - or at least that is what I am counting on! :-)  My topic is The Simplicity of Engagement and you have to come to lunch to hear all about it - but I will leave you with these teasers.


mindless work = mindless effort
Recognition goes a LONG way


Everyone wants to be Significant

Engage Yourself = Engaged Your Staff












I am looking forward to being in a room filled with amazing women all taking stock of where their personal engagement lies and how they can share that with their families, their friends and in their workplaces!

See you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment